Understanding how events link to your calendars
Events are synchronised from and to the underlying iOS Calendars you have selected if you enable synchronisation in Settings -> Integration -> Calendars.
Only the completion status of an Event is stored in Sorted³ and synced across iCloud. Otherwise Sorted³ uses fields from iOS Calendar, with the following exceptions:
- Multiple Alerts are not yet supported in Sorted³.
- Turning off notifications just for Events is not yet supported.
To debug Event issues:
- Check if the Events show up correctly in iOS Calendar
- Check in Sorted³ Settings to see if the Calendars are chosen to display
- Note that events with dates beyond a certain threshold will not be available in iOS Calendar (default is 1 month in the past).
The Event dots you see in calendar view and notifications are based on the cache result of iOS calendar, updating constantly while using Sorted³.